Re: New Member Notification

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 19:06:46 EDT

Welcome to the list Gordon

We are a friendly bunch (most of the time) so please don't take it
personally when we rag on Rams. We like them, we really do. It's like having
a big brother. But just like all big brothers, we enjoy pulling their chain
now and then.

Patrick O'Day (little brother too you)
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Profile at www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Cy9WFjn1QtCYw/profile.htm