Re: WTF!?! My truck won't start!!!!! HELP!

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 21:36:10 EDT

At 04:07 PM 5/4/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Damn, I'm pissed. My truck won't start. It's either not
>getting spark or fuel. I went to lunch, spent about an hour

Quick and easy. Pull a plug wire and hold it close to the block. Have
someone crank the truck and see if you have spark. If you do, you probably
don't have fuel. I'm not all that hot on the fuel injection stuff but you
should be able to pull the fuel feed to the TB and see if you have gas in
it. If you do, you might have gotten into some bad gas or somehow your
timing got hosed up. I understand that the newer vehicles have quite a bit
of fuel pressure so I wouldn't recommend pulling the fuel feed and cranking
the vehicle. Have you tried the 3 on 2 off method (of the ignition switch)
to see if the truck will spit out some trouble codes?