RE: Re: Hesitation??

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 00:19:57 EDT

I read on Mopar Chat that they're not recommended for the 4.7 due to
that they conduct voltage too well, and the coils need some left for a
signal or something like that and it could burn out the coils
pre-maturely. I think it may be the same reason that MSD says that not
to use platinums with their set ups as welI. I ain't gonna take a
chance, this is my only vehicle, for now anyways :) Go to Mopar Chat and
find the Dakota page, look for the 4.7 plug thread.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm