Re: Re: Re: Skyline GT turbo 5 speed

From: Lance Russell (lrussell@konnect.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 00:05:08 EDT

Mike,
    I am going to Willow Grove, PA. Just north of Philly. I am hoping to
arrive at the dealer just short of it being ready for me to drive off the
lot. I still have a 95 Corsica waiting for me and the family back there so,
we will have transportation until it is ready. I am waiting for word from
the monitor about leaving early.
    As for the DAK content, I am looking to make some mods to my Dak. Just
wondering if anyone has seen a suspension lift yet for the 01 Dak 4x4 QCs?
Also does anyone have any experience with the Jacobs Electronics Ignition
systems? I am open to all advice on recommended mods. I want my Dak to
perform, yet also get better than stock gas mileage. My 01 QC 4x4 Dak is
being made with a 5.9L Magnum eng. Here are the mods I want to put on:

Jacobs Electronics Ignition
Headers
Cat back Exhaust
Airaid Intake system