Headlight covers/gas prices

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 00:55:28 EDT

Hey guys! The mods continue with my blacked-out
headlights! That brings me up to 4. Mobil 1,K&N
filter,ventshades,and now this! Look out,V8s!!
Actually,if gas gets to be $3 a gallon like they
say,the headlight covers will be my last mod for quite
a while :>( But at least all that air that was going
to waste is now being diverted away from my
headlights,and going straight into my throttle body!!!
I`m curious to see what kind of posts are going to
appear on the list when gas gets extremely
expensive.We`ll probably be discussing tonneau covers
or leaving the tailgate off,and not much else.With
me,my Dak will be relegated to "work" truck
status,because that`s the only place I`ll be going.
$45 dollars a tank.Wow. I`m glad work is only four
miles away.......

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.