Re: RE: Southeastern Indiana gas pricing!

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 13:35:03 EDT

I've heard that the prices in the midwest could be the
highest due to refinery, EPA issues.

--- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> Those prices are consistent with Southern
> California, though I've seen
> premium for as high as $2.19. Last week when
> gasoline futures went up
> $.50/gallon for the summer they said that price
> increases would start in the
> Midwest and spiral outward. I'm afraid you're right
> though. I've also
> heard $4.00/gallon by Labor Day. If people don't
> stop their ever increasing
> thirst for gas the companies will just keep raising
> prices. If you were a
> business wouldn't you sell your product(s) for as
> much as your consumers
> were willing to pay? Capitalism at its finest!
> Unfortunately this hurts
> the low to middle income families the most......oh
> well, that's another
> issue.
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes
-Smyrna, Georgia