RE: Trim/ wiring question Answer:-)

From: Lenny . (quick6dak00@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 13:52:20 EDT

when I did my stereo, I piggybacked some 1/0 gauge power cable into the cab
with a wiring harness that goes thru the firewall just above the brake
pedal. I just poked a hole in the robber bootie thingy and ran some string
thru. I tied the string to the soldered terminal on the power cable and
pulled it thru. Worked like a charm and I didn't have to drill.
Just my .02
Josh
00 CC V6