Re: Good 4wd tire/wheel info

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 14:13:27 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/01 11:42:08 AM, brett4hand@hotmail.com writes:

>Hey gang,
>
>came across this info at the gr8ride.com site under Truckin' (Mopar)
>
>I'll post the link:
>http://www.gr8ride.com/cgi-bin/pm/articles/index.jsp?channel=Truckin&communit

y=Mopar&arttype=H

>Sometimes that doesn't work though, so just get to the Mopar Truckin'
>"How-to" section, and there are two pdf files "Buyers guide: Roll
>call-wheels, part one" and "Buyers guide: Roll call-tires, part two.
>
>Good pics of wheels and tires, with descriptions, sizes available, etc.
>
>Later!
>Brett Forehand
>'94 Dakota CC Sport
>http://www.wacokid.freehomepage.com/

Nice link, Has some or I should say a lot of good articles! Just wish I had
time to read them all.

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Auto, 4*2, 3.55 (Mobil 1 lube), SLT, DML Sticker, Mobil
1 oil, oil cooler, Flow-Pro cat back. Home brew w/ K&N, 180 T-stat, Tinted
windows, Bug

Screen, so on and so on. It's all listed on my DML page and on my web site.

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!