Thanks Sam!

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 14:59:40 EDT

In case anyone was curious, my truck did end up stranding me
again . . . this time, at the Las Vegas Supercross. I was
prepared this time and had my old coil with me. Actually, the
story is a bit longer than that and involves the help of Sam
Parthemer, but I won't bore you all the details. Suffice it to
say that with Sam's help, I didn't piss my wife off too much, I
made it to a wedding reception in the knick of time, and I
narrowed down the problem I was having to the Accel 300+ or the
Accel coil. I put the stock coil back on and no more problems.
I'll be contacting Accel to see how they handle their promise of
a lifetime warranty. Thanks for the feedback and I must
publicly thank Sam for his help and being an all-around great
guy.

=====
Later,
JY
Vegas '98 CC 5.2L 5spd 4x4 w/prerunner bumper
Check my pics:
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
(who knows if I'll ever finish my 'real' page)