RE: Clay bars

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 15:11:10 EDT

Alright stinky. ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Clay bars

Well light me on fire and call me stinky, I tried the Mother's clay bar
this morning and daggone it works VERY nicely!!! So far I've gotten the
roof and the hood done, clay'd it followed by glazing compound and then
with pure carnub. wax. I must say I'm impressed with this stuff!

While I was putting things up, I tried the Showtime spray on the
pollen-encased DSM in the garage, that black paint looked awesome, so I hit
a small spot with some cleaner and a bit of wax.... good golly!!!

   Jon Smith