Re: IAT Adjusters?

From: Charles Smith (Dak99RT@home.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 16:11:59 EDT

I don't think this is 100% accurate. An IAT adjuster will only work in open
loop where the O2s are not fine tuning the air/fuel ratio. Thus an IAT
adjuster might help at warm up for only a few seconds until heated o2s reach
their requred temp. Where the IAT adjuster really shines is at WOT where the
02s do not tune the air/fuel.
Charles Smith
99 RC R/T
13.64 @ 99 no NOS or SC