Re: Re: Check this out! (my custom tonneau)

From: Kevin Hoegen \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 16:56:15 EDT

I thought about doing this a while back, but was concerned that the paint
would quickly begin to peel due to the surface it's on and the amount of
movement the tarp goes thru during driving.
I'll be curious to see how long it lasts.

It looks great though! If it stands up for a reasonable amount of time, I
might do it myself.....in YELLOW of course :-)