Re: Check this out! (my custom tonneau)

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 17:24:25 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/01 2:43:51 PM, Puddlestompa@aol.com writes:

>I am very proud proud of this, It is my first really successful customzation.
>
> I and believe I might be the only one with it. :-)
>
>go to:
>www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak6.html
>
>P.S. If there is only one picture then aol hasn't loaded it fully yet,
>but it
>should work, if not then try back in a day.

Looks Great. Post the info here ASAP. I would like to see how the paimts hold
up. What brand tonneau is that?

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Auto, 4*2, 3.55 (Mobil 1 lube), SLT, DML Sticker, Mobil
1 oil, oil cooler, Flow-Pro cat back. Home brew w/ K&N, 180 T-stat, Tinted
windows, Bug

Screen, so on and so on. It's all listed on my DML page and on my web site.

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!