Re: Smokin Dakota - Burnout!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 01:43:20 EDT

Wow. my dakota won't do that. Maybe it's time I find an intake manifold off
a newer 98+ dakota v6. Heard the design changed yeilded an extra 20 ponies.
-Chuong

PS. is that an LSD? I can't seem to get my 97 v6 3.9 LSD auto to do
anything similiar to that!

<<
Thanks for getting those mgs of the exhaust up. I think I may do it before
the Ohio meet. Also about the burnout. WOW you actually put that truck to
the rev limiter...ouch! Check mine out! Much more smoke (of coarse I sat
longer) and I paid less for those tires (stock) :)
it's the first video (yellow Dakota) http://www.dakota-truck.net/VIDEOS/

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual