RE: Re: IAT Adjusters?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 08:34:37 EDT

The increase (in some cases) is easy. Since the engine is now running a
little bit more efficient, you don't have to push the go-pedal down as much
therefore saving a little bit of fuel in the process. This again is in some
cases and the 1mpg gain hasn't been confirmed on all of the tests...yet. I
can tell you that it made a confirmed 1mpg difference on a 4.0L Jeep GC.

How am I connected with it? I designed the actual box, built them for a
while. selected the outside source for fabrication, and an the owner of
SpeedTweaks. ;)

- Bernd