Re: Off Road Tires

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 13:18:31 EDT

Hi Wes,

Honestly, i'd invest in a set of 3.90:1 gears for the V6. Especially if
offroading. I run 32" tires and run 4.10:1 gears (rear only - 2WD) and have no
problems with mileage or playing around offroad. (With the 4.10:1 and 32"
tires, my effective ratio is a 3.60:1 in 4th gear - 1:1)

I used to run the BFG 30" A/T's with the 3.55:1 gears and they worked well.

- Bernd