RE: RE: Re: Ok...i've broke down and need something

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 20:28:11 EDT

Don't forget to grind that one piece down or you'll never get the bulb in
there......and when you figure out how and what to put in for that
triangular piece to make a cornering lamp out of it (wiring and all) please
let me know what you did. The cornering lamp should stay on solid while the
turn signal is engaged. There, I've given you the clues. All you gotta do
is solve the problem and make the rest of us DML'ers happy! :-)

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD