Just received from Dodge Motor Sports

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 21:13:30 EDT

 Hey DML,
Just got this in e-mail & figgered I'd try to beat K. Hoegen (6-cyl/V-10) to
the send key...

You recently received an email introducing the Dodge Motorsports limited
edition Neon, Intrepid and Dakota. An opportunity to acquire unique Dodge
vehicles like this does not come around very often.

Now we have exciting new details. Take a look at what is included with the
Track Bag that comes with each Motorsports Neon, Intrepid and Dakota:

Soft-sided cooler
46x57-inch acrylic three-color throw blanket
Custom red Tasco® binoculars
L'il Windy automatic-open umbrella
Professional stopwatch with commemorative case
Insulated water bottle
"Dodge Returns 2001" red twill hat
Gift-boxed limited-edition 1:24 scale race car
Red poncho (adult size)
Autograph pen
Barrel can cooler
Dodge lapel pin
"Dodge Different10" race car poster
Fabric pit pass credential holder
"Dodge Motorsports" window decal
Plus . . .
"Dodge" windshield band decal
"The History of Dodge" video
Dodge NASCAR® history video
Please note that the previous email stated the availability of a set of five
die-cast 1/64th scale replicas with this special offer. Unfortunately, these
items are not available.

Stop by your local Dodge dealer to learn more about these exciting new Dodge
Motorsports vehicles.

  Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )