Wisconsin Gas Prices....GET A HOBBY!!!

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 22:46:49 EDT

Today,the lowest i have seen is 1.79,but i cant run 87 octane anyway.
I have to run 89 octane in my Dak...

I have been going 10-12 days per tank(24 gallon tank),and my city avg
is running 16-17..hwy is at 22.7 @ 58 mph.

If anyone is looking for a hobby to take your mind off the gas prices,may i
suggest MODEL RAILROADING.IT'S NOT JUST FOR KIDS!

We have 84 members in our NMRA group,modeling everything from Z scale to HO
scale to Garden Scale.You can have a lot of fun(family fun) building
layouts,and running trains.

Go to your favorite hobby shop,and get involved.Join a club,meet new
friends,operate trains as a group on "Train Nites"..

I have been in Model Railroading since 1980,and N scale since 1996.
Dont let the high gas prices get you down...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

BTW,this years National Train Show is in St.Louis,Mo.

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9 R/T,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30,Mobil 1 Filter
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
Member of the S.C.W.D.(NMRA Affiliate)
N-scale Modeler since 1996