Stock rules/BASE SUCKS

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 23:46:57 EDT

I feel so left out in the world, i am just getting over engine envy and now I
go to JC Whitney to try and find seat covers and look at Sure Fit covers, put
in 98 dodge dakota and they show "All models" but where is the solid bench, i
see buckets and 40/20/40s but no solid benches. I bet some of you guys
didn't even know you could get solid benches in daks, just like you guys were
blown away when there was that dak on e-bay and some one thought he had
tricked out his door panels, they were just BASE. Ahhhh!!!!!!

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html