RE: RE: R/T SPANK for the day.

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 02:25:53 EDT

Hey, Bill... where do you live??? I'd like a crack at it...

I came across a Red '01 Lightning the other day, and though I
lost on the big end, was able to stay with him to 60 mph with
my right front tire at his bumper/fender. 0-45 I was dead even.
Now, I'm not stock, nor am I SC'd or juiced... It I had my M1 on
I would dare to say my right front would have a lot closer
to his left front at 60...

Sam '00 RT (bRiNg It On!)

:P