RE: Gas Prices (whats the big deal?) (Long, like this title)

From: Tony Magallanez (amagalla@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 04:04:05 EDT

Here is the problem with your logic. Many of the people that you see on the
news are older, more susceptible to the heat, and on a fixed income. In
many cases, it is not their choice to live where they live. They simply
can't afford to move. So have a little compassion when you're judging
people, and remember....you're not perfect either.