Re: Engine Identification

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 09:18:10 EDT

I have seen the 318's and 360's have those numbers cast into the side of the
block, maybe yours has casting marks on the side too.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)