Re: Your opinions or experiences

From: Chris Spotts (ccs138@psu.edu)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 12:00:01 EDT

Pretty cool idea. Of course, does propane cost less than gas? Because,
from the little research I've done, it seems that the mpg for each is about
the same, the only difference being emissions (which is a pretty good reason
to do it by itself). If you can afford it, I say go for it :-)

-Chris
(Now if I can only figure out how to turn my v6 into a hybrid....60 mpg here
I come!!!)