Re:Question about a turbo

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 17:11:12 EDT

Easy answer, no. But it can be done. A lot of custom work would be involved.
Custom exhaust manifolds, oil and coolant lines to and from the turbo,
plumbing to the intake and more if you intercool it. I don't know if the
stock electronics would work either. It would be something different though.
Let us know.

Kelly ~ Digest mode
'96 CC 5.2 - http://www.geocities.com/turbo3iroc/Turbo3iroc.html
'92 Daytona IROC R/T 224HP twin cam turbo 2.2L