Re: Gas Prices

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 20:49:23 EDT

And most of those outrageous prices in Europe are
taxes. Sort of conservation thru taxation...so that
most people cannot afford a car.

I am outraged at the price of gas. I did know what I
was buying....but did I ever anticipate gas in the $2
to $3 range? No. I'm thinking you own stock in oil
companies.