Re: RE: Electric fan (was flex fan)

From: Phil Jenkins (bugnik@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 20:56:42 EDT

Brian,
I'm using the Black Magic also. No problems in the
Midwest. You might be able to save some bucks by going
boneyard. A Caprice wagon (gen-last) has electric
fans, should have enough capacity to cool a truck,
don't know how hard it would be to fab up mounts. The
F-body cars also have electric fans too. Probably
quite a few high HP imports too. HTH
Phil