Gibson exhaust.

From: Mike Richardson (poohdog629@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 12:04:33 EDT

    Hi all. Well, in light of all the recent debate about which cat-back is
the best I have to say gibson. It took me a while to vote, but that is
because I had my exhaust sitting in my bedroom waiting for a good day to be
installed and I finally had a chance yesterday. I only have about 70 miles
on it, had to do a bit of cruisin' last night, but so far I love it. Has a
great rumble at idol and a real good strong sound when I mash the go pedal.
Don't have any dyno numbers to back it up but the truck seems to have
defintiley gained some strength all through the rpm range. More so on the
top end but it still helped out the bottom end too. Thanx to all you with
the suggestions you guys really helped out.

--
Mike R.

'98 SLT CC 5.2L Auto Intense blue over gray K&N FIPK, ventshades, dodge rams head taillight covers and a nice lookin' chrome rams head hitch cover