Gibson Exhaust.

From: Mike Richardson (poohdog629@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 12:17:19 EDT

    Hi all. Sorry it took so long for my vote, but I have had my cat-back
sitting in my room waiting for a good day for me to install and yesterday
was that day. I bought the split-rear exit kit and everything went together
great. About an hour and a half after starting I was sitting back with a
beer and listening to that exhaust rumble. I put about 70 miles on it last
night, driving sober, to let the comp learn the new system. The truck is
definitely stronger through the whole rpm range, but mostly in the upper
stretches. It pulls hard through 85 mph. So far I love it and I wanted to
thank you all for all your input. It really helped out a lot.

--
Mike R.

'98 SLT CC 5.2L Auto Intense blue over gray K&N FIPK, new gibson cat-back, ventshades, dodge rams head taillight covers and a nice lookin' chrome rams head hitch cover