RE: RE: Re: bed liner

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 15:00:58 EDT

Just talked with the guy's who did mine. Thinking about having them spray
the rocker panels all the way around with the same stuff. No more having to
live with the rock chips. Might do my step bars too. Even got to see a
Willis jeep that was sprayed inside and out and a dodge neon that had the
entire body sprayed. heeheehhe

Karsh