Re: 2001 stock wheels

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 18:29:01 EDT

Powder Coating. I've never done the stock wheels, but I wouldn't hesitate
to. Take it to a very good powdercoater who will chemically melt off the
original paint then re-coat your color.

Don't be too quick to do this though. If you have 16" wheels they've been
real hot on ebay, etc. It just might be cheaper to sell them, buy others
and paint. It's worth looking into.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at