Re: Fried Pioneer CD Player

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 22:14:14 EDT

Don't know if this helps but for the 2001 model year the CTM gets the signals from
the steering wheels radio controls via a radio signal. And at least for the '01
model year the CTM does process this signals for the radio controls al well as a
host of other functions. Wipers, fog lights, mirror control, cruise control, etc. I
can't see it changing to much from past years but who knows. Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+