code 22

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 22:57:28 EDT

I just got everything bolted back on from the timing chain replacement.
Everything's good now except that the check engine light is on. I pulled the
codes and got code 22 which is - engine coolant temperature sensor input below
minimunm acceptable voltage OR engine coolant temperature sensor input above
minimunm acceptable voltage.

What now? If, by any chance, it were unhooked would that trip the code? I'm not
very experienced with electric stuff so I haven't a clue.

Later all,
Chris Hannon