Re: Body Lift/Gas Tank Straps

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 23:50:16 EDT

> A 32 x 10.5" would fit just fine and wouldn't rub. That is what I wanted
> get at the time but I never found that size, although I didnt look that
hard
> either. I have no idea what the backspacing was on the rims. I ordered
> them from summit and they never told me the backspacing on them, they just
> wanted to know what year the truck was and if it was a 4x4.

Chris,
Did you personally have any problems with the overall quality of the 3" TM
body lift kit? Like did you feel it was a junky kit with crappy parts? I am
still torn between the 2" PA kit, which I know is a good darn kit and the
iffy 3" TM kit. I have heard mixed emotions concerning TrailMaster's quality
when it comes to their body lift kits. Both kits cost $70ish each, but I
just want to make sure the one I end up getting will be a good complete kit.
I really dont care 'that' much about the bumper relocation brackets, as I
would just end up having a custom rear bumper fabbed up anyways. I guess
when it comes down to it though if I want 32s, I have to go with the 3" TM
kit......hmmm........any thoughts?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6