Re: Now: Oil Change Question, was: Welcome Julie

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 00:55:22 EDT

Guys, just because we have another female on the list doesn't mean we all
have to "jump on her." Oh wait, I guess the term was "jump all over her"

whoops. same difference. :) don't mind me, I'm just a stressed out high
school kid living up the last days before graduation.

Anyways, welcome to the list and change ur oil more often. Isn't the term 3
months/3k miles? an oil change at a quick lube on regular dino oil could
cost from 15-30 bucks. Why try trimming that now compared to the enormous
engine repair bills it could lead to?

Maybe you can get one of the guys on the list to do it for you ;)
-Chuong

<<Short trips are murder on your engine.
Please don't take this as me "jumping all over you," I just want you to
make sure you're taking good care of your engine. Even the best
marathon runner enjoys a sprint now and again; And sprinters go out for
long jogs as well.