Re: Re: Dakota meet west? Vegas!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 01:21:24 EDT

Hey Alan, I'm all up for the Vegas meet, me and Sam talked about it last
month. I think it's just a coinkadink that the ones talking about it now
live here in SoCal, so it sounded like a SoCal meet. It's like my Olds
club is having their meet in Denver, last year it was in Jersey, etc
etc. Share the fun!! Besides, Vegas has alot of, uhhh, "attractions"
And it's only a day trip from Texas (for me anyways) :-)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm