Re: Now: Oil Change Question, was: Welcome Julie

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 08:11:38 EDT

Julie:

I, too, live very close to my office and, thus, don't put a lot of miles
on my Dak. I always go by the "3 months or 3 thousand miles, whichever
comes first" rule. In my case, it's always the 3 months. I always change
the oil at 3 month intervals unless thru some twist of the universe, I
actually exceed 3 thousand miles first.

Richard in San Antonio
On Wed, 9 May 2001 23:57:45 EDT ArcticRoze@aol.com writes:
> Dak content: Should you really only change your oil every 3000
> miles even if
> that means possibly only doing it once a year???? I live really
> really close
> to my work and have only put 4700 miles on it since Jan 2000. (This
> is not
> an invite to jump all over me because my mileage is so low, so
> everyone be
> nice!)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Julie
> '00 SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
> Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.