Re: Powerdyne/MP HP PCM

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 09:42:12 EDT

Well... with my truck being weird, I ran me 13.5@101.91 with a hypertech
PCM, and MP PCM, and 9PSI from a powerdyne... one bottle of Bernds highly
recomended octane booster, and turn the timing retard to 0, bam, 13.50...
:-)

I'm workin with Mike Leach Co. now for a custom computer, I got the first
try Monday, DAMN that thing is bad assd (5400 shift points, 6000 redline,
more fuel, ect) but it runs lean still at WOT, so I'ma send it back, tell
him where it starts to go lean, and let him at it... (free re-burn)

Reason for custom puter is becuase I have more than just a blower now :-)
(R/T Heads, cam, ect) My tires start brakin loose at 5000 RPMs in 1st :-)
:-)

I'd get a custom computer, I didnt think it was gonna be as bad ass'd as it
was, but it is :-)

Tim Berry