Re: Window Tinting: Any Suggestions?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 17:15:40 EDT

Make sure everything is good and clean.
Do not cut too much...better to cut twice than cut too short the first time.
Take your time..don't get in a hurry.
Try to get all the air bubbles out, but keep in mind that ALL of them won't
come out at first.
Set the truck in the sun. It will draw the rest of the bubbles out.
Don't roll the windows down for a few days.
The instructions with the tint should be pretty straight forward.
You probably knew the majority of this...but thought I would mention it
anyway.
Good Luck.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6