Re: Re: K&N Crankcase breather size? part #?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 19:42:48 EDT

> What are the benefits of changing to this type of
> crankcase breather?

I just needed a 'stand alone' valve cover breather for my truck when I
fabbed up my own cold air intake kit using a GenIII Dakota factory air hat.
True, the factory air hat, both on GenII Dakotas and on GenIII Dakotas have
a fitting for a hose to run to the stock breather.....but for a cleaner look
I just capped off the air hat fitting and didnt have to worry about running
a hose to the breather. It should be a good upgrade worth 2-3 net rear wheel
hp.....just kidding of course.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6