Re: Magnetic tx of gas before burn

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 20:14:24 EDT

If stuff like this dose work so great then why don't the auto makers put in
the cars in the first place?

Just my $0.02

In a message dated 5/11/01 7:02:07 PM, hoegen@kersur.net writes:

>Just got the JC Whitney catalog..in which it describes a device for about
>$22 that supposed produces a magnetic field which breaks up the gas
>molecules prior to burning. Theoretically, by doing this you get less
>emissions and an average of 11 3.09447e+262ain in mileage.
>I'm a chemist and I still question the validity of this device. Mostly
>about
>how well it performs this. Has anyone ever used it and more so...has anyone
>seen the supposed improvements. With gas prices as they are, it's tempting
>to spend the $22 (LESS THAN A TANK OF GAS) to see...then again it's also
>tempting to spend that money more wisely...say an IAT adjuster :-)
>
>The name of the product is called "Fuel Boss". Item # 38DY8022B.
>
>I'm gonna see if I can get some more independent info on it. I'd like to
>know more about flow rate, magnets actual power and such. plus, the magnet
>would also affect any contaminants that pass the fuel filter, which makes
>me
>wonder about long term accumulation.
>(this device appears to simply attach to the exterior of the fuel line.).
>
>Later all,
>
>--
>Kevin
>99 Solar Yellow Magnum S/T
>Custom Graphix
>Quick-D TB/K&N Intake
>StreetScene RP w/Dual Hooker outlets
>Flowmaster 50 Delta Flow-AR767s-Extang etc...
>http://www.lightband.com/~hoegen
>hoegen@kersur.net

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!

Get Paid Daily On The Internet!

Click Here for Info:

http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett

Six minute video presentation:

Click "Business Opportunity" then "View Movie"

Or call 817-847-9497 for a CD Rom