Re: How many bottles?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 21:22:47 EDT

At 07:58 PM 5/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm about to order some water wetter to drop in my '99 318 with a 180
>stat and electric fan. Should I get one 12-ounce bottle or two? andy

Andy

I've use one. I drain as much of the coolant mix via the bottom rad hose,
toss in one bottle of water wetter, and fill with distill water. This will
weaken
the antifreeze/water ratio (it's the water that dissipates the heat quicker) so
remember to put a little extra strength antifreeze mix in before zero temps.
I usually empty the same way in the winter and top with a 70 antifreeze/
30 water mix.

Bob