Re: Re: Silver Line-X?

From: Dustin Dumbravo (iluv2fly83@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 00:37:03 EDT

Hey Tod,

 I have a '01 Club Cab with the PermaTexh spry-in. I
believe it's the same company as what your talking
about I believe. My Dak is silver with the spray-on as
black. I think it looks pretty sweet being a
silver/black combo. I have some pics but have not
uploaded them yet. Let me know if you need somemore
info.

Dustin Dumbravo