RE: DAKOTA MYSTERY

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 07:37:30 EDT

Try a new fuel filter... The the pump is new, the filter (mounted on the
driver's side
frame rail) is probably justed plugged enough to starve out after driving
for x amount
of miles and that's it. You didn't mention anything about driving it, only
starting.

Sam '91/'95'/'99/'99/'99/'00 Dakotas

"Yep that's 6"