Gas Prices

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 10:18:29 EDT

I don't relly understand why everyone complains about the gas prices it
makes no difference. As it was already mentioned all the stations get their
gas from one local location. Oil companys don't care how much we complain
because they are still making a huge profit. They know that no matter what
they do we need gas and were going to keep using it so that equals charge
what they want. The only thing the matters is the bottom line. And no
matter how many times people try to protest and get these no buy days going
it won't work because you'll never get enough people to do it. Granted I
hate the high prices but if I complain whos really listening that cares or
is going to make something happen about it. And my last thought on it is if
the gas is to much find a way to use less like car pooling. I for example
am using a motorcycle to get around more because it gets much better miliage
around 43mpg. So I guess thats my two cents and the only time I'll bring
this up.

Jim Nolin