RE: GIBSON GROUP BUYS PRICES

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 13:44:02 EDT

I just want to start off by saying I never intended to start a price war. I
will match Speedtweaks price and let the people decide who they want to buy
from. Remember I don't require the 10 people for the $260, I am not sure if
Speedtweaks has revised that as well. I can accept VISA, Mastercard,
American Express, Discover, Money Order, and personal checks and even
paypal. If you are interested in purchasing a kit, email me and I will
direct you to our SECURE online ordering.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com
ICQ 42763370