A/F meter

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 19:40:03 EDT

Aight folks, I've been studying on this for a couple of days now. I need
an accurate A/F meter for my DSM, and don't want to pay $70 for a prebuilt
one. I'm interested in what boils down to a 0-1V digital meter, accurate to
the hundereth of a volt (beats lookin at some flashing LED's) :)

Radioshack pn DPM952-T is what I'm looking at, about $25. Requires a 5v
source... I found this link when I got home from the Radioslut tonight...
http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11932 The 6th post
down (by Deacon) explains it in greater detail.

See also http://gadgetseller.com/gauges

I'm going to make a couple of these early next week, one for the dak as
well as one for the DSM.

--
   Jon Smith