Pulling trouble codes.

From: Mike Richardson (poohdog629@aol.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 23:25:32 EDT

    I know this has been posted over and over, but I need the directions to
pulling codes from the computer. My check engine light came on and then my
truck died. I got it restarted but my check engine light is still on. I want
to see if I can pull the codes before the dealer so I know what is going on
with my truck. Thanx in advance.

--
Mike R.

'98 SLT CC 5.2L Auto Intense blue over gray K&N FIPK, ventshades, dodge rams head taillight covers and a nice lookin' chrome rams head hitch cover