Re: Codes.

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 10:00:51 EDT

 I had my check engine light come on, and tried to get the codes with the
on...off...on.. three times and didn't get a thing. I then tried the
on...off...on
thing five times and it still didn't work. I then held the trip reset in
while turning
the ignition to run... CHEC flashed in the odometer readout, then it checked
the lights and gauges... then that was it, no codes. I drove the truck for a
week with the light on, and then it just stoped lighting.

BTW mine is a 99