Re: RE: VIRUS ON DML

From: Kevin Hoegen \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 16:37:49 EDT

I thought about that Ron, but it was sent to my home email address. It also
had the DML thread and the message from this person specifically said "take
a look at the attachment"...also his(or her) email was a bogus one.

The only reason I mention it to the list is because this person obviously
has some type of connection with the DML and may try it on someone else